Disney Heroes: Battle Heroes Hack GameGuardian Tutorial

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,668 happy users since 2014.
Register

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
I wish we could just get a max energy script and be done with this game. Seriously, just one. iOS users have it made, while we're here breaking our heads together. Oh, well. I'll share something as soon as I find out.
Max energy... Isn't energy to play level. Is energy for characters. I don't see the benefit.

metrix2k

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Max energy... Isn't energy to play level. Is energy for characters. I don't see the benefit.
You just spam ultis (white skill) all day, what's not to benefit from? I ment energy to play skills with, I don't care about STAMINA. Two different terms.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
You just spam ultis (white skill) all day, what's not to benefit from? I ment energy to play skills with, I don't care about STAMINA. Two different terms.
Could always boost stats, and take less damage and deal more damage.

metrix2k

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Could always boost stats, and take less damage and deal more damage.
True, but I think that's detectable more often than just spamming stunlock ultis or silence through logs. Doesn't have to be all damage.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
True, but I think that's detectable more often than just spamming stunlock ultis or silence through logs. Doesn't have to be all damage.
Def would be best to modify. You aren't spamming a ability that takes time to achieve. You aren't dealing damage that shouldn't be possible... Defense will prevent enemy from doing much damage at all while everything you do will be legit.

metrix2k

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Def would be best to modify. You aren't spamming a ability that takes time to achieve. You aren't dealing damage that shouldn't be possible... Defense will prevent enemy from doing much damage at all while everything you do will be legit.
So, is the tutorial video in the beginning usable to search for stats like armor and reality? If so, this might help. Problem is, your first search always gives more than 9 values, how to determine which one is for your character?

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
So, is the tutorial video in the beginning usable to search for stats like armor and reality? If so, this might help. Problem is, your first search always gives more than 9 values, how to determine which one is for your character?
I have a method. I'll consider releasing it.

smoaked

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
I wish we could just get a max energy script and be done with this game. Seriously, just one. iOS users have it made, while we're here breaking our heads together. Oh, well. I'll share something as soon as I find out.
This type of hack does exist...just not here on this forum. :D
Post automatically merged:

I have a method. I'll consider releasing it.
Only if you find it in your heart to grace us with your extended knowledge. :D

teteouu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This type of hack does exist...just not here on this forum. :D
Post automatically merged:

Only if you find it in your heart to grace us with your extended knowledge. :D
Hope that one day @Sbenny will release a non-vip mod for this game :$

I just PM you @smoaked for your advice :$

smoaked

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hope that one day @Sbenny will release a non-vip mod for this game :$

I just PM you @smoaked for your advice :$
You didn't PM me for advice. You PM'd me trying to get me to send you the mod. Not happening.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
They are aware of this hack and are banning people for doing it. It raises too many flags in their logs. Anyway to use GG on a more silent level? I've heard you can edit item stats, maybe that would make it fly under the radar?
Edit stats of item will work. But will effect the item if person you battle against has it too.