Do you guys have a favourite movie

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,959 happy users since 2014.
Register

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hard to say. I really liked Howl's Moving Castle. I love When Marnie Was There. Spirited Away is great. Considering I can still quote it, I thought Major Payne was hilarious.

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
interstellar.
i also love disney movies tho, my favorites being atlantis and treasure planet. from non-disney animated movies, the road to el dorado is a big fave.

LemonIce

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
My favorite movie I would have to say is Caroline. I saw the movie before I read the book (is that weird). I love the fricking movie though so I hope the book is good as well.

PradumRS

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Too many but my top 5 would be:
Fight Club
Inception
Good Will Hunting
Usual Suspects
Training Day

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The one that stuck to me as a child was Spirited Away from Studio Ghibli! My family will never let that go with the scene of the parents turning into pigs! :ROFLMAO:

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Amelie, Moulin Rouge, Pans Labyrinth, Star Wars films and The Lord of the Rings trilogy for sure! (Couldn't pick just one!!)
At least you picked my favorite movie of all time, that being Moulin Rouge. How'd you come to watch it? And why is it one of your favorites?

se20299

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
If I had to choose a top 5: 5:Joker. 4:Finding Nemo. 3:Frozen. 2:Shrek. 1:Frozen