do you judge a game by its look or by playing it?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,272 happy users since 2014.
Register

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
The judge is written wrong but live that yes I judge the game by its look

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
No i don't judge by looks i judge by how well written the story and how deep is the lore that the game can offer even in the most pixelated graphic game i can find happiness.

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
No i don't judge by looks i judge by how well written the story and how deep is the lore that the game can offer even in the most pixelated graphic game i can find happiness.
I judge because I don't have time to see any game and it because I don't want to play any boring game I like highly graphics games

Lundabad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
I am a real-time strategy based game lover. I always try my best to get my hands on all the different types of strategy based games out there and play for 1 to 2 days. If I like it I keep it, if not it's uninstalled.
I always try to look for older games like the one made during the 1990's & early 2000's as those were the golden years of strategy games and have got my hands on some good rare games like - Metal Fatigue, Supreme commander 2 & Warhammer 40,000 ~ Dawn of War.

Last edited:

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
By playing it. I'm always looking for the graphics, gameplay, bugs, characters, and storyline

mmor

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
I can say I like this game or no oly after playing it for a while

Rivalsburst

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Never judge a book by its cover but fell free judge a game by its icon because its not book