Do you remember your first mobile gaming experience?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,992 happy users since 2014.
Register

ShishkaBerry

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I had a Palm Pilot Zire that I played Fluxx and some weird helicopter game on constantly. Using that nub as a joystick was definitely a challenge!

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
it was pleasant and nostalgic memorie i play the very first choice of game the title was choice of dragons then i try to emulate morroqind using some kind of app to run on my phone.

Ravenade

Savage Lv6️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 2 years
Ah yes, my very first multiplayer game which is ssx tricky. Brings back memories from the childhood

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
My true mobile experience was Heroes Rise, then Zombie Exodus. COG opened the way for me to learn about these types of games and arrive here at Sbenny.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I played mostly mobile games as a kid, so no, I don't remember. The earliest I can think of is smurfs village.

ClairDon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I remember it, although it was so long ago. I had Motorola and was obsessed with playing the Hungry Fish (built-in game). I hope there are people who remember it.

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
No I do not. Because I was only 5 when I first started playing games didn't get a phone tell I was 14 but I played on my parents I got a ps 2 when I was 8 a wii when I was 10 and a PS3 when I was 13 and a PS4 when I was 16 and now I have a Xbox one had it since I turned 17 I still have the PS3 and PS4 well not really but I know where there at gave my PS3 to my little brother he just plays race car games and he's 4 he's starting ahead of where I started and gave my PS4 to my brother girlfriend so him and my 19 year old brother can play games together cause he gots a PS4 hopefully I get a PS5 when I turn 18 for my birthday if not I'll get it with my job I already have 200 dollars and only been working for two months I only have to pay 200 dollars just like my brother accept he has to pay the wifi bill to my mom for rent I'm only 17 and my mom makes me pay rent accept my brother been paying rent since he was 16 I didn't have to tell I was 17 in a half out of my paycheck which is 400 dollars but I spent most of my money on games

Lundabad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
The free Asphalt gameloft demo game that came with the phone. Hated that it popped the buy full version without letting me play 1 complete race

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Okay now I feel kinda old because the first ever mobile game I played was Space Impact. I was like 4 or 5 though.