NSFW/18+ eBook Draekon Rogue: Exiled to the Prison Planet (Dragons In Exile #7) by Lee Savino

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,133 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
Name of this eBook: Draekon Rogue: Exiled to the Prison Planet (Dragons In Exile #7) by Lee Savino

42858950.jpg

eBook Description:
I'm caught between two alien warriors, sworn enemies intent on destroying each other. The one thing they agree on: I’m their mate.
The prison planet is a dumpster fire. War is coming.

The Draekons are on high-alert. I’m freaking out. The Zorahn soldiers are looking for the nine human women that crash-landed on the prison planet, and whether we like it or not, they intend to send us back home.

Then I get captured by two hot hunky alien warriors…

Cax,
leader of the fabled lost city of the Draekons.
Hurux, the commander who wants to send me back to Earth.

And they’re my new mates.

This isn’t a fairy tale romance. This is a disaster.
Draekon Rogue is the seventh book in the Dragons in Exile series. It’s a full-length, standalone science fiction dragon-shifter MFM menage romance story featuring a very spunky human, and two sexy aliens who try their hardest to resist her. No M/M) Happily-ever-after guaranteed!

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.