Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (All DLCs)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,496 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (All DLCs)

Developer(s): BioWare
Publisher(s): Electronic Arts
Release Date: 2010-10-26
Language(s): English, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
Voiced (English, French, Russian, Polish, German)
Size: 21.7 GB (5 parts total, 5 GB each, last part 1.77 GB)

Description:
Dragon Age: Origins

You are a Grey Warden, one of the last of this legendary order of guardians. With the return of mankind's ancient foe and the kingdom engulfed in civil war, you have been chosen by fate to unite the shattered lands and slay the archdemon once and for all. Explore a stunning world, make complex moral choices, and engage in bone-crushing combat against massive and terrifying creatures.

Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening Expansion Pack
The story of the Grey Wardens continues as you are named their commander. Fight new enemies, learn new skills and spells, and explore an all-new area of the world, Amaranthine.

All Nine Content Packs

• The Stone Prisoner
  • Warden's Keep
  • Return to Ostagar
  • Feastday Gifts
  • The Darkspawn Chronicles
  • Feastday Pranks
  • Leliana's Song
  • The Golems of Amgarrak
  • Witch Hunt

Collect new rewards, gain new party members, and more as you delve deeper into the Dragon Age storyline.

System Requirements:

• MINIMUM:
    • OS: Windows XP (SP3) or Windows Vista (SP1) or Windows 7
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Single 1.6 Ghz Processor (or equivalent) or AMD 64 2.0 GHz Processor (or equivalent)
    • Memory: 1GB (1.5 GB Vista and Windows 7)
    • Graphics: ATI Radeon X850 256MB or NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT 128MB or greater (Windows Vista: Radeon X1550 256 MB or NVidia GeForce 7600GT 256MB)
    • DirectX®: DirectX (November 2007)
    • Hard Drive: 20 GB HD space
    • Sound: Direct X Compatible Sound Card
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • OS: Windows XP (SP3) or Windows Vista (SP1) or Windows 7
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or AMD Phenom II X2 Dual-Core 2.7 Ghz Processor or equivalent
    • Memory: 2 GB (3GB Vista and Windows 7)
    • Graphics: ATI 3850 512 MB or NVidia 8800GTS 512MB or greater
    • DirectX®: DirectX (November 2007)
    • Hard Drive: 20 GB HD space
    • Sound: Direct X Compatible Sound Card

- Bruhhh I can't believe the love of my life has never been posted on this forum. Not a visual novel, but one of my personal favorites 🤗 RPGs + storyline + optionable developed romance are my faves
-- I won't include it in this game installation as it's a mod, but I recommend installing Qwinn's Fixpack over on Nexus as it fixes the majority of dialogue/scene/other storyline/gameplay problems the devs never got around to

Gallery

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR, only need to right-click on one of the parts > extract here)
2. Run the game through "DAOriginsLauncher.exe" as admin
3. If any .dlls are missing, go into the Redist folder and install the one you need (most common one people need to install is PhysX)
4. Launch the game at least once by clicking "Play", let it run for a few seconds, and then close out of the game.
5. Open the DLC Unlocker folder, copy both of the files in there ("addIns.xml" and "offers.xml")
6. Paste the files in Documents\Bioware\Dragon Age Origins\Settings
7. Play the game with all the DLCs unlocked!

Download Link(s): Downloaded 7 times
Downloaded by: @Kalamplee, @Xhuxhay66, @Nahho, @Ruvi99K1, @WellThatsOk, @Dargon101, @jojo4eva18

Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Second Game:

Third Game:

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 24 times

Ruvi99K1

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello @VampAyano, I have downloaded all the files and the game runs but it crashes occasionally. There is no error code whatsoever, it just simply closes itself at random places. Could you perhaps offer me some help as to what I can do against that? Aside from saving whenever I can of course...

D

Deleted member 56303

Hello @VampAyano, I have downloaded all the files and the game runs but it crashes occasionally. There is no error code whatsoever, it just simply closes itself at random places. Could you perhaps offer me some help as to what I can do against that? Aside from saving whenever I can of course...
Does your computer meet the system requirements? What graphics card are you using? Are you running the game as Admin? The game is rather old so I recommend running the game in compatibility mode, especially if you're on Windows 10. Make sure you do this for "DAOrigins.exe " and not for the Launcher shortcut. It should be in bin_ship. It also could be as simple as allocating more memory access to the game for the graphics to run properly, or simply lowering the graphics settings. If you're on 4GB RAM videocard, I recommend downloading the 4GB RAM patch. I can't link to exterior sites, but it should pop up if you google "4GB RAM patch". Run it and select "DAOrigins.exe". Unfortunately, there are a million reasons as to why your game may be crashing, which results in more fixes than I can post here, but there are a lot of people experiencing the same thing and many answers can be found on the EA forum itself, Reddit, or Google. If you can describe when these moments happen (e.g location) or what happens before the crash (game slowing down etc.), I may be able to help more, but I can't ensure it due to the various possibilities that come with an old game.

Ruvi99K1

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you for the thorough explanation! I looked up other sites and saw that a lot of people experience crashes for various reasons. I tried running it on compatibility mode since I am running the game on Windows 10, but that led to more crashes actually. I have 8GB RAM and GTX 1600. Lowering the graphic settings helped lessen the frequency of the crashes, albeit it isn't the solution. At this point, with frequent saves, it is definitely playable.
About the nature of the crashes... I cannot describe them because there is no pattern to them. They happen about anywhere at any given time. So what I do is, whenever I open another map location I save the game. Sometimes the game autosaves too so that helped me as well. :D

I would like to thank you again for sharing your knowledge, experience and of course your game library.