Dressing Up Contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,635 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Heya'll, dropping another contest :3
This'll be a mildly difficult one so listen up!

In in contest you'll be dressing yourself up (your profile picture) into something Halloween-ish!
It's simple to explain this time. What you do is take your profile picture and edit whatever you want into it so it'll look Halloween(-ish)

If your pfp is humanoid (of sort), you edit clothes, costumes, ects...
If your pfp isn't humanoid, you edit the surrounding scenery instead.

And no this isn't testing your editing skill, partly because I know people will take pictures on the internet. So! How well the edit looks isn't the main factor here, but don't make it look too obvious and especially don't make it looks too good (don't blame others for thinking you didn't do it honest, true or not). I'm looking for creativities of how you edit your pictures and what you edit in!
(Example: my pfp, it isn't creative, it's me adding a robe, witch hat and a pumpkin in my characters, that's classic but obvious)

Feels free to change your pfp into something more "do-able".

A Few Rules To Remember:
1. Follow the general rules on the forum.
2. Have enough common sense to not be "but it's tEcHniCAlly isn't in the rule".
3. Leave both your normal pfp and the edited pfp in your comment for comparisons.
4. I said it already but I'm allowed to doubt your picture if the Halloween part doesn't looks edited. Any outbursts from "unfairness" won't be tolerated.
5. DO NOT SPAMS. This is a general forum rule but guess what happened on all the previous contests? Each member with 1 entry and 1 comment only.
6. A little adds up to rule 5, you CAN post more than 1 comment, BUT ONLY if it's chatting without going off topic or you have any questions for me.

Fails to meet the requirements of any of the rules and I'll warn you to fix it, if it hasn't changed after the contest closed, you'll get disqualified.

Rewards:

I'll choose 5-10 winners, depends.
And once again, 1k points each.

Times:
1 weeks from now, next Sunday.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Eh, I was deciding on changing my PFP XD

But this'll do, sure

I'll edit this message to include my edited PFP, don't delete it OwO

New Project 22 [4BB31F7].gif