Mod apk Dungeon Maker v1.7.8 - Unlimited Money, Unlimited Souls & Devil/Rebirth Stones Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,664 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

kungup

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
not good
Post automatically merged:

not good

kuystul

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is it possible to buy the abyss shop packs, and then keep them in a legitimate copy of Dungeon Maker?

I've been messing around with the modded apk, and I noticed I could load my cloud save from the legitimate copy. But the second I purchase anything then the servers detect that my game's modded, and then I can no longer save the data to the cloud so that I could use what I purchased in the legit copy.

Edit: It was a long and tedious learning process, but I figured it out, thanks for the hack! The game itself is fun, but the grind for stones is soul crushing. I'm glad I was able to work it out with this.

Last edited:

Falconz2008

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Most of the different versions of this particular game I seem to have had issues with, however the versions you put out work the best and have given me the chance to really enjoy this game without spending 20 billion hours grinding in an unmodded version.... In a roundabout way im saying that you ARE DA BOMB DIZZLE, and thank you so much for doing this for me (and us all). In a harsh world, games like this help to mellow things out and give a chance to unwind and have some super fun. So again. Thank you. Thank you. And, oh wait, THANK YOU!!!

rushe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the Mod. This game was so grindy and locks features on the getgo unless you go through rebirths etc. that I was ready to give up.

lp152

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
ありがとうございました
</s></s></s></s></s></s></s></s>

Status
Not open for further replies.