Easter Event 2023!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,865 happy users since 2014.
Register

Who killed Alice?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
cold, smooth & tasty.(1).jpg

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Just a heads up, but I'm gonna take the liberty to test the waters by relaxing some of the rules for the next events, rewriting them if necessary to improve the experience and satisfaction of the community. This week, commentary and discussion on the post will be allowed at will.

Happy Easter everyone! My well wishes to all the users of the forum!

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
2 The White Rabbit

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I feel like this is wrong because it feels way too obvious/on the face...but whatever lmao, my brain too small

2. The White Rabbit.

Keehl

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The rabbit. She probably drank the potion and ate the mushroom, which made her "sluggish" and gave the rabbit the opportunity to try to knock her out. She tried to fight, but being so small, it was hard. I think he forced her to eat the cookie to grow or made a potion that returned her to her full size after her death. The rabbit may have taken the Mad Hatter's gun and used it as an attempt to evade prosecution, after all, how could a frail rabbit have killed a girl of that size? The evidence is on Alice's nails, on the small hole, and on her neck (a pocket watch chain may have been the murder weapon).

Status
Not open for further replies.