Emulation section.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,812 happy users since 2014.
Register

Shotgunn1980

? PC King
Member for 6 years
Hey benny, this is just an idea, but very popular.
With vip only, what about making an emulator section. Nothing to huge like ps1 and up but like nintendo, super nintendo, sega, gameboy color and advanced and n64. I have pretty much all the games that will work on android and emulators, but not everyone does. Infact emulators are actually becoming an annoyance to get due to all the bs surveys and sites shutting down. I understand this is a mod site, but the size of the games are so tiny it wouldnt be much on your server. Also it could bring more people to vip, especially big classic game fans. If not no big deal, just speaking outloud lol

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This is a very nice idea actually, I'd love an archive of emulator games.

I think we'd just need someone who is willing to contribute by providing these games, in high quantity (let's say 100+).

Shotgunn1980

? PC King
Member for 6 years
Well i have them lol. I have every single game made of nes, snes, sega cd, sega genesis, sega master system, panasonic 3do, gb color, gb advanced, jaguar, Atari, neo geo, n64, playstation 1, and some others lol, i have the emulators also.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
That's awesome! Reach me out via Private Conversation whenever you want so we can discuss about what to do :)

Thanks again.

Shotgunn1980

? PC King
Member for 6 years
Ok, i did it. I created a new thread, 2 to be exact. Uploaded the nes rom package on one thread and an all in 1 EMULATOR on the other. Kind of hard to find though, do uou think a hyper link in drop menu would be easier to get people there? Should it be vip only. Kind of how you did the hyper link for vip section idea i had. Anyways, go check them out, let me know

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
This new area has already been created and because this thread has not had any replies in the last few months I am closing it. Thank you for your great suggestion, and please keep them coming! :D