💬 Review Episode - Choose Your Story by akithegreat

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,628 happy users since 2014.
Register

akithegreat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Episode - Choose Your Story

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Episode - Choose Your Story Unlimited Gems MOD APK Downlaod

The Episode app is a mobile storytelling network and platform. Episode features interactive Hollywood-caliber stories built from the ground up for mobile, not the passive entertainment of TV and movies. In Episode, your choices decide the path of your story. (Source: Episode Interactive)

Review:
This app looked fun when I opened it for the first time. The game begins with the first two books to choose. Then, after choosing one, I have to wait for a load. When it's done loading, I can now customize my main character and name him/her. After customizing, I can now begin the first chapter for free and choose one of the choices that would affect the flow of the story (free or premium choices). It gives me a diamond after finishing a chapter. Every book's first chapter is free. I have to use my passes for the rest of the chapters. I have to wait for four hours to regenerate my passes (two or more passes).

What I like the most about this app is that I can freely customize my main character's face and I can choose any body type I prefer. I can also customize my love interest's look. My favourite part of customizing is there are wide range of skin tones, hair colors, and eye colors and shapes to choose. This is great when you want to make your main character to look like you.

I also love that books have various genres, themes, and art styles. There is also a community/book club that allows you to play or read books that are made by the players/fans of this app and you can donate your diamonds to them if you liked their story. We can also create a story as well.

It is pretty addictive as well (if you have a modded version) because everytime I finish three chapters, I unlock new books which is pretty exciting for me.

However, there are things that needed to be improved:

1. I only receive one diamond after finishing a chapter which is pretty low if you want to earn a lot for premium choices. I don't even receive bonus diamonds after finishing a book. Maybe add more diamonds?

2. I wish I can restart a chapter when I mistakenly tapped a wrong choice. It has replay function, but I have to start from the beginning again.

3. Although I find unlocking books exciting, there is still a part of me that wishes that I can see all of the books so I can choose what to read or what not to read. Or you can keep the "unlock a book after three chapters" but at least make me choose what book/s I would like to unlock.

Also, for Lucky Patcher users or who uses mod versions of this app, be careful because you might get banned. I recommend using Virtual Space or Parallel Space app for this to avoid getting banned.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I recommend this app because it is fun and creative. You can enjoy reading books with animations or writing stories for others to read. I did enjoy it with the mod version made by Daniel. Thank you!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

akithegreat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Ps. I'm reviewing the gameplay. Not the mod apk because it works well.