Errant Kingdom (Chapters 0-5) Visual novel

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,883 happy users since 2014.
Register

fennyhenny

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Errant Kingdom (Chapters 0-5) Visual novel

header.jpg

Description: Developer: Lunaris Games
Publisher: Lunaris Games
Release date: 24 Jan, 2020
Language: English
Size: 4.02GB

Description:
Errant Kingdom is a story with darker elements at play. As a denizen of the kingdom of Novus, you're at the heart of watching history unfold before your eyes. Whether you see its rise or fall, however, is up to you. There are those who will help you in your endeavors along the way, and might even find themselves enamoured with you. Though, it is also possible to earn their ire should your plans be devious. Only you will influence how the story evolves, and the most important moves to make are yours, and yours alone.

Errant Kingdom features three playable protagonists (with no fixed protagonist portrait, leaving players free to imagine their character as they see fit) and eight potential romance routes (six individual, two polyamorous). You can also play the game without romancing anyone and it will not affect your experience in any way.

Features:
  • Three unique character routes; The Knight, The Ambassador and The Nomad
  • Six individual romances & two polyamorous romances
  • LGBTQA+ cast
  • Choose your own pronouns
  • Minimum of 12 unlockable CGs per chapter
  • Option to pursue romances without sexual content, or to play without romancing anyone at all
  • Role-specific stats
  • Mini-games

Installation Instructions:
  1. Extract the .zip file (using 7z, WinRAR, etc)
  2. Launch the game by opening ErrantKingdom.exe and play, no installation required!

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 38 times

Downloaded 22 times

Tunak23

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
The request was about playing this on android.
It does not work on either Joyplay or Kirikoid emulators,What do you suggest?
If no option is offered the request is not done.

fennyhenny

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ah, I'm sorry then because I have no idea how to port this to android devices ;-; I will look into it though. Hopefully its not overly complicated because I am dumb af lol

Tunak23

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Eh it was both your fail and the moderator's @Eden cause yeah this was a Mod Apk request,@Eden could you re open the request thread as this did not cover it.

Last edited:

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Eh it was both your fail and the moderator's @Eden cause yeah this was a Mod Apk request,@Eden could you re open the request thread as this did not cover it.

Sorry, I'm going to reopen it now.