💬 Review Evertree Inn

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,498 happy users since 2014.
Register

naveenvarada

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Evertree Inn

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): Evertree Inn 1.1.8 Mod

Evertree inn is the first game in the trilogy of Evertree Saga.The first game is based on the events which unfold at the Evertree Inn and pushes you into the shoes of a detective.

Review:
FIRSTLY,I would like to state the fact that I played the second game "Sordwin" in the trilogy,before playing Evertree Inn.Having said that,it raised the expectations for the Evertree Inn.In the beginning of the game,you arrive at the Evertree Inn at a fateful night,where you need to solve the murder of the late owner.The stats in the game work fine with the story and the exploration is nice.Even though the game is very small compared to its successor,I must say it did a pretty decent job.Potential ROs are Daisy and Gunther(if u consider this as spoiler,I can't do anything).They are short but sweet.Here I am mentioning the three likes and dislikes for this game
1.Romance with Daisy(it may be 18+ for some people so proceed with caution).
2.Exploration(the game offers a decent exploration time in its first half to look around the Evertree Inn)
3.Charcters(I loved each and every characters and by loving,I mean their design ,not that I liked them personally)

Dislikes:
1.Game duration(The game is so small,it makes A Sensei's story look like Fallen Hero: Rebirth.)
2.Ending(I didn't like the Ending.It seems somewhat forced and out of context but it does fit in the game World,so a win for the game I guess).

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes I would recommend this game and even the second one in the trilogy.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

naveenvarada

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Whoever liked this review,thank you.This is my first review so,it may seem a bit odd.😊