Favorite Binge

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,185 happy users since 2014.
Register

KJLikesGames

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
What show did you binge watch and enjoy the most. You can give a reason why if you want.

Toshi

𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵
Member for 5 years
Survivor! I just finished watching the latest season, and I definitely did NOT expect that winner outcome (happy for him, though).

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Used to be Stephen Amell's Arrow but that's just because I like looking at him lol 🤣

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
When I visited my friend, I found out that she had Hulu, so I binge watched "Abbott Elementary." I love how they make the show funny, while also showcasing the pain points of public schooling in the U.S.

@darthneesan I 💙 Brooklyn 99! Where do you usually binge it?

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
@lushorange on Netflix honestly my only complaint is the latest season is not being there
I'm jealous! Brooklyn 99 isn't available on Netflix in my country 😭 I have to get Peacock premium to stream it.

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Right now i binge back to back the first and second season of ''The Boys'', while adjacently binging Cowboy Bebop and The trilogy of Lord Of The Rings.

Now the adjacent binges are when i get bored of watching ''The Boys'' and bored of Youtube, so i committed ok pace long term to the other two. I'm watching for the first time the trilogy of LOTR and i said i wanted to take my time with it, i started a week ago and i'm more than halfway half from the first movie, i have lots of hyperactivity (i don't have ADHD though) so the way i get fixed in enjoying the movie without getting distracted by seeing it at x1.4 speed, probably i'll finish today the Fellowship of The Rings and start Two Towers right away.

Skipper17

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Been watching a show called The Strain. It's about vampirism becoming an outbreak 🧛‍♂️