Favourite films and why

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,932 happy users since 2014.
Register

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
So what's your favourite films and why ....feel free to post as many as you like 😊
My top 3 have to be

Pulp fiction: The amazing story line the the directorship of Quentin the way he sets a scene and the dialog in all of his films is just amazing.

The lion king (original): Haven't seen the new one yet so your thoughts on that would be great also 😊 but wow what a film I must have watched 100's of times the message of the film really captured me as a child and I still watch today when feeling lost ...and yes I cried 😂

Happy Gilmore:I love Adam Sandler films and this has a place in history for me it was the first 12 rated film I ever watched and wow what more needs to be said belly laughing from begining to end and a feel good vibe 😊 s**t the hell up grandma

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
I'm gonna go with Warriors....because they come out and play :D Such a great and uncompromised movie!

And what about Blade Runner?!

And what about Jurassic Park?!

There are SO MANY OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o_O

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
There really are so many options 🥰 endless Jurassic park 😯 I was crazy about dinosaurs back then and that film wow ...scared me off using portable toilets for a while ... Haven't watched the warriors in such a long time may have to rewatch ! And I haven't watched the latest blade runner yet but loved the original

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
There really are so many options 🥰 endless Jurassic park 😯 I was crazy about dinosaurs back then and that film wow ...scared me off using portable toilets for a while ... Haven't watched the warriors in such a long time may have to rewatch ! And I haven't watched the latest blade runner yet but loved the original
Same here with the Blade Runner thingy. Never watched the sequel :p

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
English only please 😊 but you can choose as many as you would like
Post automatically merged:

We shall watch to celebrate shiba 😅😯

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
I feel my dino-crisis-trauma setting in.... TAKE THE DINOS AWAY FROM ME! GIVE THEM A PARK AND KEEP THEM IN SMALL-DEFINITELY-SAFE CAGES OR SOMETHING!

Rosefall

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really like fantasy, sci-fi, horror and apocalyptic movie so here goes..
1. Avatar
When i was little this film make me dream that there is another planet with blue skinned people and awesome scenery. It is beautiful and i love it, the way it shows the world almost like a game to me.
2. Pandora
it just a simple korean movie that tolds off story of a man who works in nuclear reactor. Things get interesting when there is an earthquake and cause a potential meltdown in nuclear reactor and there are group of people volunteer to stop the meltdown.
3. Crawl
The film have many jump scare that can surprise when you don't expect it and also the CGI of the crocodiles which is give more thrilling experience when watch this movie.

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Avatar is epic 😊 great choice the other two I will take your word on based on your number one choice I shall add them to my ever growing list 😂

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
The downside is that it's been so long since the first movie that i no longer remember some of it's details >_>

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
The upside being you get to enjoy the first one all over again :)

MarkyMilly

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Theres to many flims I like
I will have to go with the most recent one I watched which was Blackhawk Down

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Great film Black hawk down :eek:
Post automatically merged:

Just realised I must give a shout to two more Hackshaw Ridge :eek: amazing ....... and the theory of everything truly amazing films :)