Fellow Interactive Story lovers?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,115 happy users since 2014.
Register

Revenez

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 2 years
You can find Twine games using the "Twine" tag on Itch.io. I would say a vast majority of Twine games find their way on Itch, though the tool itself is open source, so anyone could use it. Itch games run in your web browser, so no need to download anything. Although I would say it works better on a computer browser than a phone one (especially games with save files).

If you're looking for some good Twine games, try A Tale of Crowns, The Uncle Who Works for Nintendo, Wayfarer, and The Nameless. They're all free on Itch. I'm a big fan of A Tale of Crowns especially, although it's a work and progress. The writing is amazing and each chapter has me craving more.

• Love
Reactions: Ife

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
You can find Twine games using the "Twine" tag on Itch.io. I would say a vast majority of Twine games find their way on Itch, though the tool itself is open source, so anyone could use it. Itch games run in your web browser, so no need to download anything. Although I would say it works better on a computer browser than a phone one (especially games with save files).

If you're looking for some good Twine games, try A Tale of Crowns, The Uncle Who Works for Nintendo, Wayfarer, and The Nameless. They're all free on Itch. I'm a big fan of A Tale of Crowns especially, although it's a work and progress. The writing is amazing and each chapter has me craving more.
Thanks 😊

Yesman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was gonna mention Delight Games toooo. It's literally like, the best non-visual choices game for me. I love the visual ones like Choices too, but in my honest opinion, when it comes to writing and story lines, almost every Delight Games book surpassed the visuals by far. ♥

MrWumbo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
There's also inkle who made much more elaborate (as in graphics and conventional gameplay) story games like 80 Days and Sorcery, although I've only played 80 Days which I recommends.