NSFW/18+ eBook Finished Business (El Finito #2) by M. E. Thorne : mobi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,099 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years

Ysar

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55922366-finished-business

eBook Description:
My name is Locke, and my life used to be pretty simple; go into The Stacks, the world-spanning ruins that cover my planet, and bring back anything of value left behind by the corporations. That was until I got dunked into a tank of mutagenic goo and received an unwanted reproductive enhancement.

Since then, my life has become incredibly complicated. When I’m not dealing with my girlfriend Gnasher or our two live-in-lovers, Gloria and Marcella, I’m being hounded by our State liaison. Everyone wants me to do my duty and use my gift, but all I want to do is get back into the field and go delving through some ruins. I’m not cut out to be anyone’s savior.

That’s until a threat from our past, thought dead and gone, comes back to haunt all of us. Now we’re on a desperate rescue mission, journeying through mutant jungles and fighting off killer cyborgs, hoping to finish things with Valash and the Syndicate once and for all.

Warning: This novel contains descriptions of violence, graphic sex, unconventional relationships, and limitless adventure.

Additional info:

Author: M. E. Thorne
Format: Mobi
Category: Fiction eBooks, Action eBooks, Fantasy eBooks, Sci-Fi eBooks