First time at sbenny!!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,166 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
well, i was searching for a premium app by the name of 'alter ego complex' it was available only here, so i made an account here.

I have been addicted to this place ever since

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I was searching for Magium and here I am
i have played magium before, but it was still in it's beta then.
And, you are an indian right? You can change your country from the 'account details' on your icon

codingPrac

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
yes I m from india I will change the country i did not knew if I could do that

codingPrac

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
i have played magium before, but it was still in it's beta then.
And, you are an indian right? You can change your country from the 'account details' on your icon
I tried your suggestion I couldn't find option to change the country

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
it's a bit down, tap/click on your icon and go to 'account details', you will need to scroll a bit down

ScealcLigt

174th Divisione Scealc van der Ligt
Member for 4 years
Hehe, nice.
I made an account one year ago, and abandoned it ever since, thinking that I can gain sb points, lol
Post automatically merged:

Hehe, nice.
I made an account one year ago, and abandoned it ever since, thinking that I can't gain sb points, lol

codingPrac

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hehe, nice.
I made an account one year ago, and abandoned it ever since, thinking that I can gain sb points, lol
Post automatically merged:

Hehe, nice.
I made an account one year ago, and abandoned it ever since, thinking that I can't gain sb points, lol
he he

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Nice, i mean, i liked both the alter ego games, kinda gave me an insight into what i really am instead of what I'm trying to be....
I only played the first one, and it wasnt very accurate for me, but I like personality tests. Glad it got you right.