💬 Review Founder

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,831 happy users since 2014.
Register

PradumRS

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Founder

It is a wonderful movie starting Michael Keaton about journey of Ray Kroc turning McDonald's into global sensation and biggest restaurant chain in the world.

Review:
It is story about company almost everyone is familiar with called McDonald's.It tells story of Ray Kroc(Named in the most influencial persons list of 20th century) played by Michael Keaton.
It begins with ray being milkshake mixer seller who on his visit gets astounded by the innovative resturant called Mcdonalds in a small town . He gets so impressed that he wants to be part of it. What follows is amazing journey of him growing Mcdonalds into global giant.It is not without some setbacks.The owners of the hotel are traditionalists.Their vision collides with innovative vision of Ray Korc.The movie is incredible.
It also shows cunning nature of business. Also it shows how perseverence and dedication can take you far in life.Its also not one of those flashy and glamorous movies but is actually meaningful. And while we see many autobiographical movies not staying true to origin, this one right here is totally accurate.Also it does not portray Ray Kroc as righteous , instead it shows he is driven by his ambitions and passion and practical approach instead being influenced by emotions.At one point in the movie one even sympathizes with the McDonald's brothers instead of Ray. One of my favorite scenes in the movie is when Ray recruits people for the job he says he need hustlers who bargain instead of people with just theoretical knowledge.It also further emphasizes his shift towards more practical approach.
Also it shows that in life and in business one must not be influenced by emotions while making important decision but rather be more practical.It also captures early struggles of Ray's life and how he overcame it.

Would you recommend this to other users? Its definitely a good movie to watch. I definitely recommend this one.It shows how businessman should be practical in life not emotional

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
i liked this movie, but it made me not want to eat at mcdonald's even moreso than supersize me ever did. i just felt so bad for how kroc treated the brothers and essentially stole their idea (i say essentially because he did everything legally, but certainly not ethically).