Free Games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,737 happy users since 2014.
Register

Shan154

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
1. Dark Nights by pinlin
'
Darknights is a free game but i totally recommend this game, the graphic and story plot for me is really good. If you love Roya support the developer pinlin, so he/she will be able to make an extra route for Roya and the others by helping her reach her goal (link removed)

2. Stand By Me (Demo) by fish☆attic games (still haven't play the demo but the art and story plot looks really good)

3. RE: Alistair++ by sakevisual

Re-alistair is my fav though it's free i really love everything about this one~ I played this one in my high school days and i still love it even now. One of the best otome games i have ever played!

4. Tailor Tales by Celianna

Tailor Tales is created originally to be like a harvestmoon version but the developer changed his/her mind and now it turn into like a visual novel but his/her idea of making clothes still existed in the game so although it's visual novel you can also make clothes. Unfortunately for the 18+ version you have to become a patreon member

5. Fantasia : The Realm of Thanos by azureXtwilight & Fantasia : Requiem of The Abyss by azureXtwilight

Fantasia series are also played by me in my high school days, don't judge from the art i totally recommend these series since the story plot is really good and until now i still remember about these series

6. Night Class: A Vampire Story by mizmary

I still recommend this one just because it's VAMPIRES! the arts are good though for me

7. Renting love for Christmas by Honey Bunny (still haven't play)

8. I Love You! by Moonchime Localization (still haven't play)

9. Witch Spell (link removed)

Witch Spell is a really cute game , and i recommend it

Last edited by a moderator:

fennyhenny

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for making this list, the games on here look super cute! I'll definitely try out a few ❤
Also Witch Spell has a massive Love Spell: Written In The Stars vibe lol

PipaWhales

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
i can't even start!
here are gems you should DEFINETELY check out!!!

ALL GAMES OF HOLLOWMEND! (there's bl and bg romance there)

Our Life (your gender is your choice, like as in-- any of the LGBTQ+ colors, u can also customize urself. slice of life)
Our Life: Beginnings & Always by GBPatch
and from the same developer:

To Do: Today (can be bl or bg) slice of life and this game-- changed my life.

Prentender's Guild

This one is actually sooo good 😂 i laughed a LOT.

imma go back if i remember them all but so far i recommend people who wants to play FREE GAMES these!

also, if u want more just browse at (link removed) then pick tags with Visual Novel or Otome or LGBTQ like REALLY you will find A LOT of FREE games 🤎

Last edited by a moderator:

johndoe246

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thanks alot for the list(s), gonna check them out. If you find anymore let us know! :D

Xanli

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thanks for making the list, now i have games to play if theres no wifi hehe

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
Cool thaanks

Aawwww i like "dark nights" but there no android ver. 😔

Lilyavans

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Dark nights can be play on mobile😄

Lilyavans

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Have download Dark nights (so excited for that game), RE: Alistair++ and Fantasia. but characters are not so good as I saw in Fantasia but I read the description of game and wanted to play , hope the story will be interesting.Also Frozen essence is a beautiful visual novel and it's free.

chibrahimaza

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Free games refer to video games that are available to play without any upfront cost or subscription fees. These games can be accessed through various platforms, including mobile devices, computers, and game consoles.

Free games can come in different forms, including casual games, puzzle games, role-playing games, first-person shooter games, and more. They can be single-player or multiplayer, and they can be played online or website.

Free games are often supported by ads, in-app purchases, or sponsorships from companies. While the games themselves are free to play, players may have the option to purchase in-game items or currency to enhance their gameplay experience or progress more quickly.

Some free games are also available through a limited-time trial or as part of a subscription service. However, once the trial period or subscription ends, players may need to pay to continue playing the game.

Overall, free games provide an accessible and cost-effective way for players to enjoy video games without committing to a significant financial investment.

PipaWhales

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
yep true! the way you said it is so cool

CynthiaBrig

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I think you can refer to Mod Apk games because they are completely free. You don't need to use the trial version or make any in-app purchases. All you have to do is download and use all their features.

CynthiaBrig

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Everything is very safe and you can use it without worrying about any download risks. All items in the game are free, allowing you to fully utilize your strength and intelligence in the game without spending too much time on it. You can find it at freeapkmod