Game Guardian 8.0 Success

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,217 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Has anyone used or had any success with GG on Android when trying to memory hack games?

I used SBhacker in the past with good success but for the life of me I can't get anything with GG.

I've tried editing Star Wars Force Collection, Star Wars Battlefront Companion, Army of Heroes and nada.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello JD and thank you for making this Topic, where we could discuss about Game Guardian and similar hacking tools maybe.

First of all, I would like to know your Android Version. As far as I know, SB Game Hacker is not supported yet on Android Lollipop so I'll suppose you're on Android Kitkat 4.4 or lower versions.

If this is true, I would like you to try hacking games you succesfully hacked with SB Game Hacker but with Game Guardian, to ensure the problem is the tool and not the game itself.

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Hi Sbenny,

You're welcome and I'm actually on lollipop.

Game Guardian appears to work to a degree as it is showing me values...just not the ones I need.

I've tried using both the specific search and fuzzy search.

From my understanding, GG 8.0 is designed to work with lollipop unless that was incorrect information.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Informations are correct.

Features of the app (v8.0) includes:

• Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+) and Marshmallow (6+).

Could you try hacking "easier" games?

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
I'll have to find a less popular game to see what I can come up with. I figured Army of Heroes had so few downloads it would be easy. However, I'm pretty sure it is server-sided making it impossible for me to mod what I want.

Would you have any recommendations as far as an easier game to start with?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hmmm.... I could suggest you "Repaer" (full name is "Reaper - A Tale of a Pale Swordsman").

This is not very easy to "hack" but you can do it with reverse techniques.

It's an RPG where you fight monsters then you get gold to spend on equipment.. once you're in the market, input the SELLING PRICE of one of your items (few results should appear) then change it to 999999 and see if it does work.

It worked fine with SB Game Hacker and, since the game has not been updated, it should still work.

This way you'll know if the problem is the tool or the game.

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Well sbenny, that was a good test. Couldn't get it to work with GG. Searched for everything possible. Dword, XOR, float, Word, Byte, etc. Could never find the values :eek:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Yeah I knew it wasn't one of the easiest games to hack (it was a test hehe) but I can ensure that a simple search would have found the right value.. so I can state with 90% accuracy that Game Guardian seems to not be fully compatible with Android Lollipop.

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:
Yeah I knew it wasn't one of the easiest games to hack (it was a test hehe) but I can ensure that a simple search would have found the right value.. so I can state with 90% accuracy that Game Guardian seems to not be fully compatible with Android Lollipop.
That was my feeling as well as having 0% success and success on kitkat with SBhacker.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Since we're here to state 100% accurate answers and not 90% ones, I'll give you another app to test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqhu_nfzPj8

This is one of my first youtube videos on a old Youtube Account I used at the beginning. You will find a detailed tutorial to get Unlimited Coins with SB Game Hacker.

Try following the very simple steps with Game Guardian and this way we'll be 100% sure that Game Guardian IS or IS NOT compatible with Android Lollipop. (also if I'm pretty sure it will not work again)

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:
Since we're here to state 100% accurate answers and not 90% ones, I'll give you another app to test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqhu_nfzPj8

This is one of my first youtube videos on a old Youtube Account I used at the beginning. You will find a detailed tutorial to get Unlimited Coins with SB Game Hacker.

Try following the very simple steps with Game Guardian and this way we'll be 100% sure that Game Guardian IS or IS NOT compatible with Android Lollipop.
Will do, will report back shortly.

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
So I was able to modify minigore's money without any issues and relatively quick.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hmmm that's an interesting result..

So we have got two chances here:

1) Something went wrong while hacking Reaper. Game Guardian works 100%.
This would mean the tool works perfectly, just it doesn't work with every game like every tool does, since lots of games have got encryption methods and/or are server sided.

2) The tool is bugged. Game Guardian works 50%.
It works with some games while it doesn't with others. This is what I do really think is going on here but, since I cannot provide at the moment efficient proofs about that, this will still be just an opinion.

I think I will need to investigate, browsing the app code to see if I can spot something useful to determine what's really going on, but at the moment I wouldn't suggest the use of Game Guardian since I think it cannot guarantee it will show you the right value so you could just lose time while it actually isn't working properly (I do believe in Option 2)

Thank you for testing and giving back results, JD45! As a sign of gratitude for your cooperation, you're awarded with the "Helper" rank.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
I know this kind of a necro thread, but I think I know the issue. When you first install GG you need to set the search range. I check all the tabs except the last two, which can cause harm.
Open GG and tap the top left tab and then "Search Range" then check all but the last two. I download Reaper and I was able to hack the buy and sell amounts very easily.
I bought the weapon for a negative 976,976, then change it to a positive amount to sell.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you for the solution, Axiom!

However, since now Game Guardian fully supports Lollipop and Marshmallow, I think we can mark this topic as solved and lock it!

Thank you everyone for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.