Games to Play?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,154 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatingEye

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have been so bored recently with the games I do have and, the ones I do have just out of the pure fun of modding it into chaos. So, I was wonder which games I should get?
My faviortes Stardew Valley, Don't Strave, The Walking Dead, Detroit Becomes Human, and any pixel horror game.

republiquee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you enjoyed The Walking Dead, have you tried out any of Telltale Games' other releases? I personally enjoyed The Wolf Among Us, Batman Season 1, and Tales from the Borderlands from their other games :)

tescan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Pixel horror. Maybe you can look then to Inscryption. Over at GOG there is now a 20% discount on it.
It is described as "an inky black card-based odyssey that blends the deckbuilding roguelike, escape-room style puzzles, and psychological horror into a blood-laced smoothie"

I see that you also played Detroit become human, so i assume you like sci-fi. Things with future and the like. Have you also played Remember Me? And Control?
If you like the walking dead, then games like Dead Island, How to Survive and State of Decay comes to mind.

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
if you like pixelated horror game then u might want to know about LONE SURVIVOR back from 2012 made by jasper byrne it was like a clone of silent hill.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
FloatingEye Last seen Nov 28, 2021

#Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.