Give us a rating!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,924 happy users since 2014.
Register

Give us a rating:

• Total voters

Jeanid

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Website Speed - 8 out of 10
2) Staff Efficiency - 9 out of 10
3) Style - 8/10
4) Eventual Bugs/Glitches - None that I have experienced
5) Variety of Games/Apps/Softwares - 7/10
6) Events we do 8/10
Overall rating 8/10
My only problem with this website is with the VIP area. Some games that I am interested in are only available as VIP mods and frankly they are too expensive. It would be nice if they would be put out to everyone after a certain amount of time or be discounted.

Zanax

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
i love the site, i haven't encountered any glitches or bugs and i love how the site a big variety of games/mobile games/and apps. The speed of the website is pretty fast i love that. I can sometimes get impatient waiting for the page load. The way the website is designed is pretty cool too. my rate on the Staff is 10/10. Overall rate for me is 9/10. 👌🏼

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Haven't had any problems so far, everyone is so welcoming to new members and the staff is always fast and responsive, of course there's always room for improvement, but one can clearly see that you guys are constantly trying to change and enhance the individual and communal experience .

Kalan8188

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love it. If voting less than 5 stars please tell us why, and what could be better 😀
My only reason for voting 4 stars was the mystery behind things like becoming an "Active User" and originally releasing an .apk in the wrong release section ; this was on me. (user error) 😂
Other than that I love it! Great little space with some great people.

EXO DUS

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well the website speed is great though a little wonky on mobile, i'd give a 4/5. The staff are nice, especially @Alexx992 (though they have been the only that has helped me so far, and i don't know who the other staff are so this person is my best bet so far), 5/5 for me. The style, eh could use more improvement especially for mobile users like me, 3/5 on my opinion. I haven't encountered any bugs so far nor any glitches, so it's a 5/5 but the rating may vary. The variety of different games that can be acquired is great so it's a 5/5 for me. Lastly, i haven't had any events yet, i don't know if there is an ongoing one right now but honestly, i think the events here are great so 5/5 for me. So all in all my rating would be 4.5 but since there isnt a custom rating, i rounded it off to a 5. That's all from me, thanks!

TRevP

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
4/5 because I genuinely do like it. I am bew here (this is literally my first day and it's late at night 😂) so I also don't feel like I can give it a 5 without experiencing everything there is to enjoy but I'm sure it will be a 5 the more time I'm on here

Chillybilly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Everything about this site is good but on android when I try to quote or reply I get directed to new page or it could only be me facing it or maybe I don't know how to use this site yet cuz I'm new here. Anyway everything is great about it.