Graphic Ideas For My "Work"

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,278 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasamiGi

BOT
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
Heya'll , dropping another contest 🙃
Help me with ideas for creating a character model. I really enjoy animating but lack the raw materials and unique character to do so 🥺

Description: Ninja/ Assassin/ Anime

How to join: Leave a comment posting a picture of a character that match all of the descriptions. The pic could be something taken down from the internet (no more than 1 pic please)

I will choose 5 of whichever I like. Repeat, I choose them purely off of my opinion so even if your pic is more beautiful/creative/badass/unique, it maybe still not reach my standards and capabilities.
Also, I don't describe what I want so it'll be more fair.

Timer: 3 days sound good (ends on Thursday).

Prizes: 5 pictures, 1k points each.

(General rules breaking, Posting more than 1 pic,...ects, will be disqualified unless you change it before the timer ends.
And while I don't mind comments just for chattings, not going out of the topic would be nice, thank you 🙃)

Last edited:

frankiestein

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
EdgeDS.jpg

Edge, real name Edward Geraldine, is a player character in Final Fantasy IV. He is the prince of Eblan and a skilled ninja. His appearance has been adopted by popular anime character such as Killua Zoldyck of Hunter X Hunter and arcade game character such as Chipp Zanuff of Guity Gear.

MundaZaiNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
go_6e-06072021-0003.jpg

❤ The Galaxy

Dieme

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
89321.jpg

here😮💨
Post automatically merged:

89321.jpg