Graphic Ideas For My "Work"

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,081 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Took me a little while to finish for some reason... 🥵🥒💦🤣

1625570437271.jpg

mkXXXIX

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
So yeah, my apologies… I'm new to this whole SBenny.com stuff and how it all works and whatnot, so sorry in advance if I seem to be acting a total noob… 😏 But although I'm probably nowhere near to your level of artistic talent with the digital 3D modeling type stuff, I am an actual artist myself IRL and I'd love to see your finished project after you've gone and picked a winner for it…

So as I find your request quite intriguing and all, and like many others I'm sure, I also love a good, healthy contest, but I was hoping if you could tell me which gender you preferred this character to be or if it doesn't matter, and if you want it limited to a particular race too (e.g. Human, Elven, etc.)? Thanks! 😁

mkXXXIX

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Errrmm… is that a… a frog?! 🐸 Or maybe just a human..? A human that has a parent that just happened to have mated with some kind of amphibious creature? No wait! I know… it's Kermit the Pimp?! Heh? 😃

FujiwaraP

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
S188_Stage3.png

Kato Danzo from Fate/Grand Order, her class is Assassin. Id say her other stages would match the description a tad bit better, but i like this one the best so //shrug

Tsuchigumo33

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi! Great big fan of your work. You can have this picture of a Demon Slayer character my girlfriend drew for me! He has a full body pic I can send once she gets home tomorrow.
IMG_20210706_183403.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.