"Gratitude Giveaway" contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,961 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uky W

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry if I only choose 3 my favorite, coz that the rules...
But, Thank you for all master modder in here....
Coz All master modder in here team is really really do a very great jobs,
I'm really really thanks for every hard work...
Everyone in here amazing...
BEST REGARDS FOR ALL..
Thank U so Much...

My Favorite :
@Sbenny
@SusieQ
@Axiom

Rume

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you @GanjaMan96HD , @Debbie and of course @Sbenny himself. For being the most prolific and whose hacks I download most often.

Special shout out to @Axiom because while I mod my own save files for Choice of Games, the speed and quality of their hacks is apparent. That Road to Canterbury hack release let me know there was a new CoG game before the release email did, like damn. XD

Paeng

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny sir, thanks for the tut it really helps me a lot and give me some motivation to push forward on how to mod a game.
@SusieQ thank you for those awesome mods. Especially those vpn apps. Hoping someday you would create a tut on how to bypass or to make a premium one. I've searched in Google on how to mod a vpn blah blah most common result is already modded or by using a lucky patcher. Again thank you.
@NoFear thank you sir for the wonderful tips and tut. i know you dont know me at all but still i admire you when it comes to GG.

And to all staff and moderators. Thank you for all you do here!

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Thanks @Sbenny for creating this great site for everyone, without you this community would not have come to be.
That's @Axiom for all those great mods! And that tutorial from which I learnt to make CoG and HG mods.
Thanks @SusieQ for all your help and for doing a great job on the site helping every one.

stu2009

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
hi all just want to say a big thanks to all modders, members, and especially Sbenny for an awesome site ,
Sbenny ty for the all the mods and a great site
susieQ ty for all mods and help when needed
Axiom ty also for awesome mods :)
And want to say another big ty to all the other modders its well apreciated and without you, games would be harder and longer to play so TY guys and Gals

marwa100

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank to all modders for all the great mods and games they share with us .all the modders here are great <3.since you say only three:(:
@Sbenny for this great and wonderful site and all your hard work , your great mods and for the sbenny cash .
@Axiom thank you so much for all your mods i love playing choicse of games .and you are so fast in making them , i am so
grateful for all your hard work.
@SusieQ for all your mods and this Wonderful and beautiful chance to show our thanks to the modders .
Best wishes for all of you <3<3

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
may nakitang noypi sa wakas ehhehe
Post automatically merged: Today at 1:13 PM
galing ng mga modders d2..astig
Post automatically merged: Today at 1:14 PM
dami pla noypi d2...:)
Post automatically merged: Today at 1:15 PM
pinoy? ka ba
There are plenty of pilipinos here, one very notable pinoy here is @CozPatch .
He makes "How to"/ "tutorial" videos for this site/forum.
He is also one of the first (if not, the first) person that welcomed me,just months ago.

Side note:
Thanks @CozPatch for everything that you do here!

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@SusieQ for all the help for the FG game and other mods she makes
@Sbenny for making it all possible here and
@Debby for other mods i have particularly enjoyed.
Respect to all the modders however on the site!

Thanks to everybody involved!

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Who wins this

Status
Not open for further replies.