Mod apk Haegemonia - Legions of Iron v1.0.0 !! Paid Apk , Unlimited Money and Research points !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,933 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

axolotl5756

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I enabled 2 of the mod features in the MOD Menu but one of them didn't work its the infinite research points I started earth campaign then I tap on the research button and I wanted to research something but there no research points just 0 research points can someone fix this

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I enabled 2 of the mod features in the mod menu but one of them didn't work its the infinite research points I started earth campaign then I tap on the research button and I wanted to research something but there no research points just 0 research points can someone fix this
Try to collect some RP and it will work.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Hello dear producer. Thanks for your work. The application has been successfully installed and running. Thank you for giving us this great gaming experience. I wish you success in your new work.

Device on which the application was tested : Samsung A21-S
Device version : Android 12

Images from mod :

Screenshot_20221208-160121_Haegemonia_-_Legions_of_Iron.jpg
Screenshot_20221208-160141_Haegemonia_-_Legions_of_Iron.jpg

Yours truly ,
Dwen
Testing Team

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
Thanks for the MOD

Aray3231

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm going to retry install but is crashing after licence input with obb properly installed

Rakshasa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just downloaded this game gor my ssmsung A53 and it keeps force closing and won't let me play.

Haegemonia - Legions of Iron v1.0.0 !! Paid Apk , Unlimited Money and Research points !! was released by Gourov and 4564 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.