📲 Tutorial Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery [Currencies and XP]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,017 happy users since 2014.
Register

latte94

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Energy still works however unable to get gems and coins working after the 1.7.0 update. I'm unable to find the xor values.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Energy still works however unable to get gems and coins working after the 1.7.0 update. I'm unable to find the xor values.
You max level 25? Max level I can help, faster method if max level.

prasanth2399

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
thanks m8
Post automatically merged:

You max level 25? Max level I can help, faster method if max level.
Hi NoFear, is there a way to increase attributes and friendship points through game guardian?

Dreea

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ty for your good work.
Post automatically merged:

Ty for your work

Ankush Chattopadhyay

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
@NoFear Earlier (i.e., before the latest update) I could do a simple DWord search of how much attribute points I have, earn a couple, Refine to the new value, keep doing till I get only 1 result, modify it and earn a few more and the game would then recognize my modified value as the real value and save that.

But after the recent update every time I try to modify the attribute amount, the game crashes.

Is there another way for me to mod my attribute values? Can you help?

Thanks!
Ankush.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
@NoFear Earlier (i.e., before the latest update) I could do a simple DWord search of how much attribute points I have, earn a couple, Refine to the new value, keep doing till I get only 1 result, modify it and earn a few more and the game would then recognize my modified value as the real value and save that.

But after the recent update every time I try to modify the attribute amount, the game crashes.

Is there another way for me to mod my attribute values? Can you help?

Thanks!
Ankush.
Might have dword xor before it now...