📲 Tutorial Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery [Currencies and XP]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,949 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ankush Chattopadhyay

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
also money,gems, energy and crest points if you're smart enough.
Hey! I have trying to figure out how to play with the Friendship levels and the Crest points for a little while now, but to no avail. Can you help? A small guide would be really appreciated!

Thanks!
Regards,
Ankush.
Post automatically merged:

Hey! I have been trying to get modify all of these for a little while, but I have been doing something wrong. Would you guide me? It sure would be helpful to alot of other people as well!

Thanks!
Regards,
Ankush.

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey! I have trying to figure out how to play with the Friendship levels and the Crest points for a little while now, but to no avail. Can you help? A small guide would be really appreciated!

Thanks!
Regards,
Ankush.
Post automatically merged:

Hey! I have been trying to get modify all of these for a little while, but I have been doing something wrong. Would you guide me? It sure would be helpful to alot of other people as well!

Thanks!
Regards,
Ankush.
For Friendship levels I suggest you hack one of the timers first, I did Meal with the friend one but you can do gobstones and hogsmeade as well if you want.
Time may be different depending in what year you're in, for me in Year 2 it was 6 hours for meal one so this is 21,600 seconds, you search it with known value before doing the quest, it will find several results and you change all of them to whatever number of sec you wish, I put 20, after you're done with it you'll see the timer didn't reset back and the friend game is again available.

This makes friendship hacking easier, now you'll be able to hack and search for friendship values without waiting several hours to search again.
1. Unknown Dword search,
2. Gain friendship points, put how many points you've gained and and click N=O+D
Now repeat step 2 until you get 1 or 2 results
3. Edit the selected value, first one dword 5,000 and 4th value to dword 5,000x8 or more since some friends require more points to level up. (Pause while editing)

The next time you play a friend game your friend will level up instantly to 10.

As for house points, you can hack both house cup points and event one.
1. Search how many points you've earned with known dword search (not overall house but how many points your character earned)
2. Attend a class and earn house points
3. Now search again with this new number and you'll get 2 or 3 results and edit the one that has highest value same as for friendship 1st dword (number) 4th dword (number x8) (Pause while editing)
4. Attend the class again and earn house points and afterwards you'll see the value is now changed.

Last edited: