Mod apk Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery v5.8.0 Ultra Mod Menu {Free Shop, Skip Classes, Unlocked Items, Infinite Energy and More.} (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,756 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Sumji

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hello,

I would like to know if there is any mod existing to have free/unlimited gems? Whenever I have to wait like 1-2-3-4 hours and more I need gems to be able to directly continue the game. So is it possible?

Thank you 😊

AmarSanni

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Game crash when use the mod or not after certain time...

Maee15

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello,

I would like to know if there is any mod existing to have free/unlimited gems? Whenever I have to wait like 1-2-3-4 hours and more I need gems to be able to directly continue the game. So is it possible?

Thank you 😊
Just enable the free store feature in the mod menu then you can buy stuff with gems even if you have 0 of it

Sumji

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Thank you very much, though in the end I discovered that on my own ahah 😅

RoeExinani

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
So far everything seems to work on my device. The only downside is that there's a lot of crashing when entering areas. I will note that I turn everything off when I'm not using it, but I'll still get the crashes. This is even after clearing the cache on the app.

LittlekittyV

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Everything is working great! But it is alot slower than the non modded APK, it also tends to crash at some points.

Also can't be able to save my progress it crashes. Does anyone know if you can actually connect to an account with this mod?

Jeshkaaa3

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Everything is working great! But it is alot slower than the non modded APK, it also tends to crash at some points.

Also can't be able to save my progress it crashes. Does anyone know if you can actually connect to an account with this mod?
same. i was hoping to connect to my facebook account but no can do. it'd be a shame for the progress to be wipedout after every update 🥲

geomac0704

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks. Excellent MOD :)

goldenfox14

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
on Ong thx you and pls keep updating more of this game

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
Does it not work with rooted phones? Because the first time I opened the app, it asked for SuperSU permission which I granted but it instantly closed. After retrying several times, it instantly closes. I tried reinstalling and denying the root permission but the same thing happens.

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery v5.8.0 Ultra Mod Menu {Free Shop, Skip Classes, Unlocked Items, Infinite Energy and More.} was released by HMODs and 2602 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.