Hello I am Back.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,148 happy users since 2014.
Register

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
I am back from a ban for not introducing myself. So I figured i'd introduce myself.

I'm Evelyn I used to be someone else. That's why my username has King in it because when I was younger I didn't accept who I was. If I could change it I'd make it something like EveyD
I'm Disabled and spend a lot of time online because I can't really leave my house.
I'm Autistic so I sometimes get overly emotional and stubborn about things.
I have severe Depression which makes it hard for me to care about things at times.
I like to write short stories. I can take requests to though according to the word counter website my stories tend to be 11-12th grade reading level and just over 1000 words so if you want me to write a novel I don't have the focus for it.
I don't know what else I can share about myself I hope this helps people get to know who i am.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hello @Afrokingj, It's great to have you back with us and you can change your username by purchasing this item from the SB Points shop: New Identity [Single Use] and also make sure to follow all the forum rules. Once again welcome back :)

• Love
Reactions: Ife

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Welcome back fellow! Enjoy your stay!

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
For what it's worth, I like your new name, Evelyn. Hope you're doing at least fine now.

futuregamer9

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hey bro can u keep my request plz. Bro make a mod of nova legacy aimbot online plz bro