help for editing

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,937 happy users since 2014.
Register

mimmo59

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello
If it is legitimate to ask why after having made all the modifications to the Mod,
the application not working?
modified the (libil2cpp.so) with HxD64.exe with various (Offset).
Finally Recompiled APKs in APK Easy Tool + APK Signature.
I found a difference in META-INF after recompiling everything,
so question is the error in the META-INF? How to solve?

immage1.PNG

Thenighthowler wol

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I am not a modder but in the tutorials i have seen sometimes the modded apk license may be different. If so you may have to modify it.

Edit :- Nevermind I just saw the images, what you asked had no relation with what i said. My apologies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
First of all you didn't explained what actually not working. Second you didn't tell which game you trying to mod. And third no it's not meta inf related.

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
@mimmo59 mod apk pitcure = signature apk easy tool, you can't overwrite install since diffrent signature , since you've installed origninal , then uninstalll first then install mod apk.

mimmo59

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello
1 = does not work I try to change offset in get_move from (14 00 90 E5 1E FF 2F E1) to (96 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1) OK
2 = Recompiled everything, when I try to launch the game in question (toonBlast-7470) it doesn't start it says (problems with the application)
Thanks

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello
1 = does not work I try to change offset in get_move from (14 00 90 E5 1E FF 2F E1) to (96 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1) OK
2 = Recompiled everything, when I try to launch the game in question (toonBlast-7470) it doesn't start it says (problems with the application)
Thanks
i don't know maybe you did wrong