✅ Solved Help needed

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,373 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manda17

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I dont understand how to get the fishing clash info applied to my account. Im not good with this stuff and i need help on what to do. Thanks

Flownisk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Manda17

Once you go to this link:
MOD APK - Fishing Clash: Catching Fish Game. Bass Hunting 3D v1.0.20 Easy Win Hack (updated)

Scroll down until you see reply to this thread and click it. This will allow you to comment your thanks or such to the modder, @Debby, or to the Sbenny team in general.

****This will cost you 1 SB(currency). You earn 25 SB a day by logging in to the forum. The is also a post on the ins/outs of SB Bucks. Here is the link:
How to farm SB Points at sbenny.com

Once you have replied, make your way back to the original mod post (the first link provided above) and scroll down until you see the link for the original or modded version, which was hidden until you replied to the post.

Follow all simple instructions to get the modded apk downloaded on userdownload.com, an exclusive Sbenny File Hosting Service.

From there, you just click to install, I recommend using ES File Explorer to help navigate to the download file to do this, or once downloaded, ES usually gives you a pop-up after the download allowing you to install immediately if the download was done through the ES File Explorer App.

Then play. If you have any issues, try troubleshooting first by making sure you have Unknown sources allowed, so you can download apps/games outside of your phone's store. It's also usually good to have your Developer mode enabled if you're running an android.

I think that is about it. Any questions, just ask.

TubalGains

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Its a bit of difficult prcess. I had problems myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.