Help with Lucky Patcher, please?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,938 happy users since 2014.
Register

snotgurgle

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi all,

I have been able to mod a few games with Lucky Patcher (Merge Magic, Merge Dragons, Pocket Frogs) so I can get free In-App purchases, but I'm having trouble with a few other games.....

The modding I have managed has been more by good luck, rather than skill (I used a basic Lucky Patcher tutorial from this site, then I kept re-patching with various options til it worked......I have no clue...)

I use 2 devices - windows laptop with BlueStacks & Lucky Patcher v9.9.2 & android tablet with Lucky Patcher v9.8.9, neither device is rooted.

My current issues are with Zen Koi 2, Fish Farm 3 & Harry Potter - Hogwarts Mystery v.4.0.0.

Zen Koi & Fish Farm - no luck at all, but Harry Potter tells me the purchase was successful & the items added, but the items are not added.

I am happy to give further details to anyone who would be able to help me.

Thanx,

Snot G.

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
To make Lucky Patcher work there are alternative method. I will send you the links. Now as you can see my username I am Harry Potter fan myself . So coming to the point Lucky Patcher as the name suggests is useful for only few games (you have to be lucky lol)
So Lp does not work Harry Potter Hogwarts mystery sadly...But there is a mod of the game present on the site you can check that by searching it. I hope that I answered your question.

snotgurgle

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi Harry,

Thanx for your reply, I'll check the links you send.

Not sure what you mean when you say LP doesn't work on HP Hogwarts Mystery, but there is a mod of the game on site....?

I did see there was a modded .apk for Hogwarts Mystery v3.9, but Hogwarts Mystery is now v4.0.

I also saw that you have requested an updated mod for this latest version (unfortunately, I didn't see your request before I submitted mine......sorry again for that...☹)

Thanx again! :)

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Not sure what you mean when you say LP doesn't work on HP Hogwarts Mystery, but there is a mod of the game on site....?
LP won't work on every game. In fact there will be more games it doesn't work on than it does. I just tried Zen Koi 2 & Fish Farm 3 and neither work for me.

That doesn't mean those games wouldn't be moddable. Maybe you would have success using Game Guardian or what I refer to as conventional mods like you find on this site as in the case of HP Hogwart's Mystery.

Going back to HP Hogwart's Mystery just because you got a successful message when using LP doesn't mean it has worked. If the items didn't actually appear then it hasn't worked.

Generally if a game needs to be played online or connects to Google Play then LP is unlikely to work unless you have root access on your device. Unfortunately though there's no real rule as to whether it will work or not it's just a case of trying and seeing if you are Lucky.

snotgurgle

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi Sammax71,

Thank you so much for the explanation.
I appreciate you trying Fish Farm & Zen Koi & letting me know they don't work. Disappointing they don't work, but happy to know it wasn't me :cheekydroid:.

Re: HP Hogwarts Mystery, I realize it didn't work, but because I got the 'success' message, rather than the 'fraudulent attempt' message, I thought it might have just been something I overlooked...👀

I'll have a look at Game Guardian & see how I go with that.

Thanx again for your help!

Darrenb87

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi I have had issues with inapp on Lucky Patcher if the purchase is saying successful and not been applied in App may be down to verification in playstore
You can try unsigned version of the apk and sign in to Google then to be successful with verification in playstore
Method 2 install modded playstore via Lucky Patcher may also help
Hope this advice is lucky for you