💬 Review Hempire by Liambpbium

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,636 happy users since 2014.
Register

Liambpbium

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Name of the app you are reviewing: Hempire

A game where you grow weed and compete against other businesses. As you play you will unlock more strains and get better then other players. Weed is cool.

Review:
The game is a very fun game where you get to grow weed and sell it to people and you get to unlock more strains of weed. Cannabutter, weed, and more get to be made under your name! This game has very cool and unique in its game play. I believe the diamonds and cash system are very fun and different. This game makes me want to smoke weed irl. This game allows users to feel what it's like to be a big time dealer without having to be scared of any legal trouble. My favorite part of the game is how extensive it is. Instead of it being able to be finished in in a few hours like other games. This game makes me want to start my own weed empire and I'm wondering if I really should. One thing I do not like is that you have to spend your diamonds or buy more to progress in the game. But I do like that you get to grow your weed business with shipping your weed through trains and stuff. Having to unlock buildings and stuff is really fun. I wish to have more games like this and I recommend to all.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐