💬 Review Hero or Villain: Battle Royale (Adrao) by Ach69

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,645 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Hero or Villain: Battle Royale (Adrao)

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Hero or Villain: Battle Royale 1.0.5 Mod Menu (updated) Mod apk

Hero or Villain: Battle Royale by Adrao is an interactive novel with atleast 240.000 words, except there's not so much Hero or Villain activity in it.

Review:
You have a strange fetish toward a... unique humanoid creature? You come to right place!! Come join us! We sure have a lot of those here!
✨STARRING:✨
-Your favorite muscly furry cat lady
-That one noisy dude that who just can't stop singing
-Angry 4 Arms creature that can't get enough sleep because of his singing neighbor
-Broody Ninja lady
-Useless student who just can't stop panicking in a fight (But no matter right? She's hot)
-Scary Landlady alien who forced her tenant to fight for lands
-Samurai Bebop
-Tentacles 🐙
-Fish
-Stinky acidic spit
-Colossal Titan
-TREES! (YAY GREEN!!)
*And many more!*

Aight, enough about that! Hero or Villain: Battle Royale is a sequel games from the Hero Or Villain: Genesis series, and I gotta say, this game concept is actually really cool, I think it'd be awesome at first but alas, it gradually falling in quality..
the main menu and character creation of this game is mostly the same from the previous games if you choose to start from the scratch, if you want to read it, go to my other review page here (Hero or Villain: Genesis (Adrao) by Ach69 💬 Review).

I'm actually intrigued knowing that we would compete on an outer space gladiator like competition, we have our own team, and able to choose either kill our enemy at the end or not, while that's cool and all, the storyline is TOO linear, the lack of things that I could do to make a REAL impact on the story is close to none, and the main purpose of the game to choose wether we want to be a villain or hero is just not there.
Ok fine you can build your own villain empire there, but that feature felt so meaningless on this game.. I thought we could create our own rebelion from our empire, but we can't.
Ok you can choose to be a rebel earlier to give the rebel "aDvAnTagE" against the elder, but even you didn't join them, they'd win anyway, what's the point of that advantage?
And I swear those outer police squad must have some sort of amnesia or something, because we're basically a star there, yet no matter how much we cause a ruckus, or even raiding their jail, They never seemed to be interested on arresting us the day after, what was that? No wonder those Rebel can defeat them so easily!
Some death are avoidable but there's several unavoidable death in it too, including your favorite, the one and only and Yours truly *BEEP!* (Or is it? 😏 {be a vampire to find out}).

The first book sure has some flaws, but damn! This is straight out a waterfall in quality, even on the battle royale stage, where there's a lot of competitor in it, we can't even do anything to decide who do we ended up met to fight..
Again, I think the concept is really great here, but the execution is really poor, What a dissapointment. Here's hoping the (incoming) 3rd book will be way better than this..

Would you recommend this to other users? I gotta give a "Not really" again on this one, just wait for sometimes since you can't save your progress yet on this 2nd book, ofc except there's no other game, this'll do.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐

Last edited: