Hi guys :D

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,182 happy users since 2014.
Register

P3triiX

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 9 years
Hi , I'm P3triiX , the Co-Admin

I think that I should start writing the first in this section so as to give an example to the next user who will write

I like strategy games like Castle Clash , Clash of Lords 2 and others like that buuut I don't like Clash of Clans (C.o.C)
I'm still playing Castle Clash (on Italian server and on US server) and in Clash of Lords 2 i got banned so I stopped playing
it bcz I was in Top 300 and I don't feel like start from the beginning .

I also like RPG games . I've played for a few months Brave Trials , Brave Frontier RPG and Global and I also played Zenonia ,
the third , the fourth , the fifth and finally I started playing Zenonia S too but I'm not having much time to play anymore
so I stopped playing them :(

At the moment I'm playing Hero Buster (it's a copy of Brave Frontier) and Grand ChaseM :)

That's it guys , I expect many incoming topic :D

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'm fine with anything but absolutely no horror. I do prefer playing retro or pixel styled games and I quite like dungeon games. Strategy games are also one of my favs but recently I've gained a liking to platformers.

I like games that give you the creative ability to do whatever you want(Minecraft) and I prefer to play sandbox games, but I also enjoy playing with my friends.

If the game has unique or gorgeous art, I'd definitely play it. Management or simulation games are also some of my go to games.