Hi, how are you?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,919 happy users since 2014.
Register

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
Glad that you are ☺
I could be better, we're almost out of this cursed year, that's something 😅
But other than that, Kasami is still just Kasami 🥴

kirl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I decided to make a sort of a list of greatest music in my opinion.

Kumiko Noma - Lilium
Sufjan Stevens - Fourth of July
Jeremy Soule - Peace of Akatosh
The Pillows - Thank you, my twilight
Kino - Noch'
ASIWYFA
Classical music
More Where That Came From playlist

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
Used to, yes.
I watch mostly on TV a long time ago, I have tried to get back into Boruto but ehhh....
What about you? You probably are if you're asking me 🙃

kirl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I Love anime. It shaped me, in a way. Are you familliar with Hayao Miyazaki's works?

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
I Love anime. It shaped me, in a way. Are you familliar with Hayao Miyazaki's works?
The name don't ring any bells, nope.
I'm not much of a weeb that I thought I was, and I watched animes when I was a kid so I didn't get too deep into it 🙃
Do you watch Gods of Highschool? Someone recommended it and I'm still wondering if I should get back into animes 😏

kirl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yes, I have seen Gods of Highschool. If you'll have an evening of free time, with matching desire, the movies he directed may make you feel. Such a great soul he is.

kirl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sorry, a review for GoH: well, not a trivial plot but nothing outstanding. Overall, I'd say that the direction was not independent enough.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
Do you have a hobby, Kasami?
Not much, I stay indoor most of the time (not because of the pandemic).
I do like drawing and the rest is chaostic 😗
I like knowing the basic of everything, so I never put all efforts into one, I've been trying modding, animating and color my drawings.
Everything is pretty much a mess and I'm no good with any of them 😐

How about you? Have much more of a life than me? :3

kirl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
More of a life than you? Yours seems like quite a plot. Like, life demands from you in every possible spectre and if some for some one is a bliss, may it be so

kirl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'd say that lately I slack off more than I should. But generally, productiveness is great. What style do you draw in? In other words, what do you like to draw?

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
I'd say that lately I slack off more than I should. But generally, productiveness is great. What style do you draw in? In other words, what do you like to draw?
Anime style. Because I can't drawing anything else other than humanoid type and my "humanoid" sketch look like aliens so that sum up to my "anime" style 😂
Again, I'm not willing to focus on one thing so failing at everything is just Kasami right now.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
I like you. Just the way you are.
Thank you very much ☺
Try to be someone else is the last thing someone should be doing, but not everyone can think like that.
That's why I'm glued myself to the internet world, no one here (where I lives) understand me the way I am, and I'm not talking about how people think I'm dumb because I speak what they don't understand (English) more so than my own language 😂

kirl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
i have a hobby of composing pictures of other pictures. Making a collage of a sort. Recently it turned hard to make it feel right. Like, after a certain time there has to be a "boom" moment when you say "that's it". The big part is in accepting the very fact of work done. Perfectionism is a good quality, its worth is to everyone's tastes though

kirl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Nobody in my area of living speaks Eng on the same level as I, so I just speak to you. And understanding issue was gone with partnership. Cooperate with yourself, do what you can