Hiya!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,790 happy users since 2014.
Register

Chitterchatter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
How did you find us? I was looking for apk mods for some games I like.

Which types of games do you usually play? I really like visual novels, and anything relaxing.

Something about me: Hi there, my name's Erica! So, I've actually been here for a while, at least a year, and realized I never actually introduced myself. I'm a bit shy, haha. I actually originally came here looking for a Lovestruck mod, back when it was available. That's one of many visual novel type games I like. I guess my favorite games would be Stardew Valley and Rune Factory 4, and I'm also a big fan of Harvest Moon and Story of Seasons titles. Outside of games, I love music and drawing, quite a bit. That's all I can think to add about myself. It's nice to meet all of you!

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Hello Erica and welcome to Sbenny, finally.

Long time no introduction. Lol.

My name is CozPatch, and I am one of the Staff members here.

I'm glad you found this site and decided to remain a part of our wonderful Community for so long. As I'm sure you are already aware, all of our mods here are created by members to share with other members and we don't ever leech!

If you have any questions you can always send a Staff member a direct message, post your question here or tag us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

Being that you've been a member for a while now, I'm sure you already know your way around the forums, but just in case you need a refresher course, you'll find many useful links in my signature below to help you with navigating and using the forum and it's features.

Thank you for your time and a long overdue welcome once again,

CozPatch. 🙂

TrthHrtz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 4 years
Hello. Welcome to Sbenny. :D
I'm a big fan of Harvest Moon too.