Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Horror - Lizard Man(by Harsh)

callmeguptaji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Lizard Man

I used to have this reoccurring nightmare about this lizard man type monster who could see what I could see out of my eyes. So I’d run and hide and he didn’t know where I was, but then as soon as I peeked to see if it was safe – he’d know where I was! So I’d have to leave that hiding spot and go find a new one and then it would happen over and over and over again. A literal nightmare.

But here is the real spooky part… I once mentioned the lizard man to my dad, and he got super white in the face and his voice was all shaky and he just said

But here is the really spooky part… I once mentioned the lizard man to my dad, and he got super white in the face and his voice was all shaky and he just said. “This dream took place at our house in East Saint Paul? The one with the apartments right behind it?” And I said “Yes! That’s where I’d always go to hide!… how did you know that?!” And he said “because I have the exact same dream.” and I dunno if it was just the way he said it or just the overall situation or both, but I still get goosebumps thinking about it. It’s quite chilling.