Mod apk Hotel Transylvania Adventures v1.19 ~ MOD iAPs Update Feb 8 2019

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 8 years
Hotel Transylvania Adventures v1.19 ~ MOD iAPs Update Feb 8 2019


Name of the game: Hotel Transylvania Adventures

Version: v1.19

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
LP MOD APK - Hotel Transylvania Adventures v1.18 ~ MOD iAPs FUN
😈
Contest - YT Boost event - 30,000+ SB Points to EVERYONE!
HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA TV SERIES TM & © 2018 Sony Pictures Animation Inc. All Rights Reserved®

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crazylabs.hotel.transylvania.adventure
MOD Features:
Incredibly Fun & Polished Hotel Transylvania Game! 😈
LP provided for iAPs 👌
Have a monsters-filled Weekend 👾
♥ KC Loyalty Appreciation Contest
APK Reports: outdated version/broken links

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Download FileSince you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 28 times
Similar MODs you might like:

 
Last edited:
APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 9 years
Another great mod, thanks ♡
 
SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
Active User
Member for 10 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks~ 😊

EDIT: I can’t get past the loading screen. I have the obb file in the right place.
 
Last edited:
~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 8 years
Thanks~ 😊

EDIT: I can’t get past the loading screen. I have the obb file in the right place.
Testing this NOW 😇
I tot I taw a putty tat err Noooo 😹
Post automatically merged:

@charmcaster 😘
Done testing and SS follows :
IMG_20190216_131320.jpg

Perhaps its because your Age j/k 😉
Screenshot_2019-02-16-13-15-38-96.png

Try Downloading..again, I changed the Price..wouldn't mind that, no? 😇
Download HotelTRun zip
Screenshot_2019-02-16-13-16-03-79.png
Screenshot_2019-02-16-13-17-27-98.png
Screenshot_2019-02-16-13-17-41-18.png
Screenshot_2019-02-16-13-18-09-16.png
N Joy ♥
Post automatically merged:

✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:
a_suave.jpg
a_seducer.jpg
 
Last edited:
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
IT WORKS NOW! Thanks so much for immediately fixing it. 😊
 
~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 8 years
IT WORKS NOW! Thanks so much for immediately fixing it. 😊
a_investigator.jpg
zFireX.gif
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you (Y) but not work in my phone oneplus 6T
 
Last edited:
~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 8 years
HOT HOT 🔥
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Where are the game cache files? I'm confused.

Do I need Lucky Patcher also?

Help plz. My nephew ants to play because the official one has barely any lifes and the poor guy isn't very good.
 
SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
Active User
Member for 10 years
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top