How did you come to know about SBenny.com?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,240 happy users since 2014.
Register

Found SBenny.com, how?

• Total voters

KylePr0

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
I was browsing Google looking for a Pot Farm mega mod / normal mod and came across this forum and saw it in the VIP section and I then decided to pay for VIP and make this my go to mod home and zone and i've been on here ever since then I love this forum and everyone on it and I would like to thank @Sbenny for always keeping me updated on when he's updating like pot farm and telling me about certain things that I need to know and just an amazing friend to speak to and communicate with and always answering my questions he's a star I would also like to thank @SusieQ she is just all round an amazing and understanding person. All in all keep what you all are doing and @NoFear is just great as well, he is very helpful and resourceful and a GG king and LUA script god. :)

Mira

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Was on Google search searching a mod for rise of berk I think, download few that didn't work like at all, then randomly came here without looking I desperately downloaded the mod from here thinking 'i have nothing to lose' and Bam it worked, I was speechless and super happy so I came back here, and started downloading mods I wish I had and they all WORKED, dude I was so happy I thought 'i finally found it, heaven'
And I never left this place again
(Found out it was a trap, once you're in you can't escape, run while you can!)
🤗😇

CeCeBee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was searching on YouTube videos on how to hack a game through Lucky Patcher that I wanted with unlimited gold bars & I scrolled down through other videos cause I found earlier a hacked version available but under a Sbenny app but wasn't able to just download so I tried my luck & searched back on YouTube, but how to download using Sbenny & came across a video on how to unlock & download apps through Sbenny by a YouTube member, named CozPatch..best day ever thanx to Sbenny.com for awesome app & CozPatch for a how to video!

CeCeBee3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was downloading a game through Lucky Patcher & i wanted a unlimited version the whole nine of the game so i seen an hacked version of the game but it was through sbenny instead of Lucky Patcher , so I tried downloading the app but it was locked so I went on YouTube to try the original which was through Lucky Patcher & just chose to out of nowhere search how to download using Sbenny, & found a tutorial on how to use & download with sbenny from a YouTube member CozPatch...best decision, since I been on a roll with excitement & unbelievable findings..thanx to Sbenny.com & CozPatch..if it wasn't for where I originally started, I would still be on the search frustrated & bored!😘

pero

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was looking for point and clicker games, that's how I found this awesome site. Being new at this I struggle with the larger games, I'm not having much success till this point in time. But i'm at Sbenny now. - Optimistic!

Ramiia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Found it via external_potentially_unsafe_website is not in the choices could also put from other forum/s as another choice 😊

Ps. Who or what is susieq first time i heard of it.

Octacat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Through Google, I was looking for a better updated mod for Tropic Escape because the one I had was being difficult. After browsing some, downloaded a few. Very impressive. I like that there is no survey to take, or downloading extra apps just to use something. Forever grateful. Thanks from a newbie.

Cassiopeea27

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I found this site when my boyfriend told me that modded games exist.i just searched mod games and found this awesome site.

sammycollins

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was looking for mods when this website caught my eye. Something about the community looked inviting, so decided to register.
Glad I did :).