How was Everyone Christmas

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,136 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Mine was alright. I was feeling kinda sick most of the day so I didn't really get to enjoy it as much as I would have liked. I'm glad yours was wonderful though :).

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Still recovering. My siblings and I trew one hell of a party :lol:

The downside is that i had to come to work today but i regret nothing! lmao
We played a lot of games at my mom's house. I finally got her back with the best gag gift ever too! One year she put four glitter bombs in a box and when I opened it, they all exploded. This year she wanted a new memory card for her camera. So I put a box in a box in a box in a box in a box. Each box was covered in box tape, ducktape, ad wrapping paper. And when she got to the littlest box on the inside, there was a note that said "oops I forgot to put your present in here, look at the bottom of your first box" and it was taped to the bottom. She totally missed it. She was so mad, lol.

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 6 years
We played a lot of games at my mom's house. I finally got her back with the best gag gift ever too! One year she put four glitter bombs in a box and when I opened it, they all exploded. This year she wanted a new memory card for her camera. So I put a box in a box in a box in a box in a box. Each box was covered in box tape, ducktape, ad wrapping paper. And when she got to the littlest box on the inside, there was a note that said "oops I forgot to put your present in here, look at the bottom of your first box" and it was taped to the bottom. She totally missed it. She was so mad, lol.
LMAAAAAO! Where have you been hiding all my life?! xD I'm sure mom is proud! I know i'd be!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
LMAAAAAO! Where have you been hiding all my life?! :lol: I'm sure mom is proud! I know i'd be!
Pranks are always the best. I made her open it with oven mitts on. The cute artsy ones with no rubber grip. Mwhahahahaha. Took her 45 minutes to open.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Mmmwahaha! That's perfect! I can't believe how patient she was :p she's a good sport!
Lol well there was a lot of swearing and the covering of children's ears xD. We also played this life sized candyland type game where there were nerf darts on certain spots, you had to try to gather ammo and eliminate your opponents while answering trivia questions.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Life sized?! Where were you?! lmao this sounds equally fun and laid back :lol:
My mom's house. I make game board tiles out of laminated construction paper and we lay them out around the room. You have to do different challenges and stuff to move on, or go back to where you were before you rolled your dice.

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 6 years
My mom's house. I make game board tiles out of laminated construction paper and we lay them out around the room. You have to do different challenges and stuff to move on, or go back to where you were before you rolled your dice.
You are SO dedicated to this :love: it's so cuuuute!!! lol that's a lot of work!! i do wonder about the challenges...what did you come up with? :p

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
One of them was shot roulette with random stuff from my mom's fridge. My brother had to take a shot of banana pepper juice, relish, and hot sauce (yuck). Another one was balancing an egg on your head while ducking under a limbo pole, another was grabbing a random can of food and taking a bite (we ripped all the labels off), there were so many. Lol
You are SO dedicated to this :love: it's so cuuuute!!! lol that's a lot of work!! i do wonder about the challenges...what did you come up with? :p

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 6 years
One of them was shot roulette with random stuff from my mom's fridge. My brother had to take a shot of banana pepper juice, relish, and hot sauce (yuck). Another one was balancing an egg on your head while ducking under a limbo pole, another was grabbing a random can of food and taking a bite (we ripped all the labels off), there were so many. Lol
LOL that's cool! for how long were you preparing for this? It's a lot of work specially with so many players.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
It actually wasn't too bad. It only took a week or two because we play a lot of big games like this, so we had stuff from other challenges and games. The first time we played it took me a couple months to get everything together.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
It went just fine . Ate a lot of food

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 6 years
It actually wasn't too bad. It only took a week or two because we play a lot of big games like this, so we had stuff from other challenges and games. The first time we played it took me a couple months to get everything together.
wow! You're some kind of party angel lol in our case it's more like bringing the large speakers out to the street and party with the rest of the block :lol: your methods are much more cozy and domestic.....love it, to be honest ^_^ <3

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
wow! You're some kind of party angel lol in our case it's more like bringing the large speakers out to the street and party with the rest of the block :lol: your methods are much more cozy and domestic.....love it, to be honest ^_^ <3
We have block parties too sometimes (we are loud and Greek) but sometimes we go for a more contained Chaos. Like on Easter every year my family roasts a lamb in my aunt's yard and neighors and coworkers and everybody comes together fr a loud cheery mess outside. Lol. My cousin even broke his arm once at one of the Easter parties because of a dumb game we were all playing lol.

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 6 years
We have block parties too sometimes (we are loud and Greek) but sometimes we go for a more contained Chaos. Like on Easter every year my family roasts a lamb in my aunt's yard and neighors and coworkers and everybody comes together fr a loud cheery mess outside. Lol. My cousin even broke his arm once at one of the Easter parties because of a dumb game we were all playing lol.
LOL Now that's more like the style that I'm used to xD Can't say that i've ever met a greek family but you cause a great first impression

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
LOL Now that's more like the style that I'm used to :lol: Can't say that i've ever met a greek family but you cause a great first impression
My family is HUGE lol. I have 17 FIRST cousins on my mom's side only. On my dad's I have 11 first cousins. Family gatherings are always insane, but so worth it.