💬 Review Huawei Mate 20 by Profit4Life

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,013 happy users since 2014.
Register

Profit4Life

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Huawei Mate 20

Description
The Huawei mate 20 is an android phone capable of many things like other android devices can perform. It has a pretty good camera. It also has pretty good battery life. The size is pretty workable as it can fit in many place like pockets, jackets, and more!

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Pros - it has a back fingerprint sensor unlike the pro, it has a face id function like many of the other newer phones, it is fairly big and quite light, it fits in many pockets, photos taken is quite nice(but not the best), the phone gets heated up only after a very long period of nonstop gaming, the battery drain is also very slow(can last a whole day without charging + gaming(but not hardcore/super long period))

Things I don't like
Cons - the price is also fairly expensive when not bought discounted, due to its company being Huawei u are not able to root this phone no matter what(the option has been removed from Huawei), may not has the nices graphics but still works well on high-end games.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes if u can afford it and No if you are looking to root your phone

Overall it is a very good phone. But sadly it can't be rooted.

Last edited:

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi it looks like a good fair Huawei Mate 20 review I have the pro and was wondering if it was just my phone giving me hot hands so thanks for that. It is a Huawei thing when gaming.LOL nice one

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month