💬 Review Huawei P40 Plus by joink

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,355 happy users since 2014.
Register

joink

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Huawei P40 Plus

Description
The latest Huawei phone model in Silver. The purchase was accompanied by a Huawei Watch and a beige-coloured cover. Stunning camera quality, pretty hefty in weight.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Photography is one of my passions so the camera quality offered by this model was so satisfying. With the LEICA camera that's inbuilt in this phone it's truly one of the top (if not the best) phone-cameras on the market right now.

Things I don't like
The absolute absence of Google. As someone who is still studying, Google is absolutely essential to me. However, this model does not allow the access to any Google products or services. Meaning to say that I cannot even use the Play Store. The Huawei AppGallery is terrible, and it doesn't even offer the most basic of games or mobile texting applications. It's a bit heavy and I don't really like the fact that the camera is protruding out of the phone body, because I'm scared that it might shatter if I drop the phone.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐

Verdict
I honestly wouldn't recommend this to other users unless you don't really care about the accessibility to Google or games, because those were truly a pain to access in this model. I don't think it's worth its price and it's just not a phone that I could live with. Regret buying.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month