Mod apk Hummingbird’s Crown [BxG/Otome] [Visual Novel]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,573 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hummingbird’s Crown [BxG/Otome] [Visual Novel]

Name of the game: Hummingbird’s Crown

Version: 1.5.1

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

Wren is a hardworking book editor who has recently turned 30 and begins to ruminate about her life.

Her only solace is gaming and her small group of 2 online friends, Kanaria and Lonan, who she sometimes chats and plays with.

‘What does it mean to be an adult? Why does my job make me feel incomplete? Why do I feel like I don't fit anywhere?'

On May 31st, taking advantage of an upcoming long weekend, Kanaria suggests they should finally meet in person at the upcoming GameCon, a medium-sized local game event from Solstice City.

Unfortunately, the day of the event itself, a terrible accident happens at the Eon Building, the place where it's being held. Wren panics and doesn't know what to do until... huh?

Why is it suddenly May 31st again? Did she just go back in time?!

• An intriguing time loop mystery ⏳
  • Around 40k+ words
  • A female protagonist
  • 2 male love interests ❤ (at least for now, little bird~ )
  • 4 endings (2 Romance ends & 2 Bad ends)
  • Characters in the Ace Spectrum (sex-neutral)
  • Gamer adult characters that are full of life ☀
  • Important choices that affect the endings
  • Point & Click investigations that ALSO affect the endings
  • Original sprites, backgrounds and overall artwork
  • A pocket dimension with adorable chibi art 🍁
  • Mini-illustrations & 5 CGs
  • A lot of memes & references

MOD Features:
Android Port from Windows/Pc

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ohnoalex and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Ohnoalex

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 51 times

kittyholic

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is a really interesting game, thank you for sharing!