NSFW/18+ eBook I Don't Want to be the Hero Vol. 2 by M. E. Thorne : mobi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,145 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years

Ysar

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58495603-i-don-t-want-to-be-the-hero-vol-2

eBook Description:
Growing up, I was told I lived in a utopia, overseen by a benevolent goddess, who protected us from the Demon Lord and the horrors of the outside world. But then I was dubbed a Hero, brainwashed, and exiled from The City on a one-way suicide mission. A quirk of fate saved me from doom though, and now I have a chance to defeat the Bitch Goddess, rescue my sweetheart, and save the world.

My name is Mal, and I’m on my way to Babylon, to meet the Mother of Demons, Empress Lilith. I’m accompanied by her granddaughter, the demon knight Annowan, and my lovers; Gilly the dragonkin, Thalie the orc, and the goblin dragoon Krencha.

My journey will take me beyond the burning sands of the Endless Dunes and to the frozen, cursed reaches of the Coldspite Basin. But nothing will get in my way, and I will save Sarah from the Bitch Goddess’s clutches. With my power as a spellbreaker, someone who can see and shatter magic, I know I have the best chance of stopping her before she brings about the end of the world.

Warning: This novel is not appropriate for all ages; it contains descriptions of violence, unconventional relationships, and limitless adventure.

Additional info:

Author: M. E. Thorne
Format: Mobi
Category: Fiction eBooks, Action eBooks, Fantasy eBooks