I need suggestions 😔

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can someone please suggest me some movies thats about zombies 😔
 
Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Wait zombie movie I'm from Nepal that I only know 'zombie Reddy'
 
Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey cool ill watch that later. Btw let me suggest you a movie too hmm... What about zombie land, world war z, guide to the Zombie apocalypse and the classic "walking dead"(it has many season's)
 
😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 6 years
Have you watched "Train to Busan" the best zombie apocalypse film I have ever seen
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Zombieland is good, its light and comedic but has its intense scenes.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I recommend
Z Nation, All of us are dead, Kingdom, Train to busan, Alive, World War Z, and Army of the dead
 
APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
28 Days Later
Night of the Living Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Rec (close enough lol)
 
Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
I recommend
Z Nation, All of us are dead, Kingdom, Train to busan, Alive, World War Z, and Army of the dead
Ohh army of the dead got my attention, thaanks for the recommendation
Post automatically merged:

28 Days Later
Night of the Living Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Rec (close enough lol)
Thank you for the recommendation 😊
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Well if you haven't, you could try one of the best. 2004 Dawn of the Dead. Or the amazing series Kingdom. One of the best zombie media around.
 
Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well if you haven't, you could try one of the best. 2004 Dawn of the Dead. Or the amazing series Kingdom. One of the best zombie media around.
I haven't watched down of the dead yet, thanks for the recommendation
 
Top