Ideal date

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,544 happy users since 2014.
Register

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
What's your ideal date? (With your parents, friends, or your special someone 😉)

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
With my parents, of course... sweet home Alabama! Now, jokes aside, if you are disclosing a romantic date, then for sure a special someone would be the first to receive an invitation from me. However, I have no special someone, so I suppose I would have a plutonic date with my grandad since he is the only family I have left.

What about you?

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
My ideal date will be... A night ride in the car. This works for everyone (family, friends, or that special someone). Just you and the people you care about enjoying the night, talking about anything good. Those things 😊

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Then I suppose a trip to the beach under the stars has the allure of being able to let loose under the night sky in a dark embrace with a special someone. I believe that would be beauty. The calm and solitude, like there was only us in that very moment, would be beautiful. 😊

In parenthesis, I am a morbid person, so don't expect anything exciting from me. 😂

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
My ideal date was with my big sister

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Ideal date? maybe me alone in sofa eating popcorn flavored cheese while watching horror movies every valentines day lmao..since my ex left me i still remember how we broke up lols. nostalgic moment lol

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
Ideal date? maybe me alone in sofa eating popcorn flavored cheese while watching horror movies every valentines day lmao..since my ex left me i still remember how we broke up lols. nostalgic moment lol
Wow, sorry 🙁