If you had the opportunity to visit another country, what would it be?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,260 happy users since 2014.
Register

ItzGerard

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Since I'm trying to be active, why not getting to know you guys?

So, I always been thinking about visiting another country, but we know there's a lot, and they have their own culture, natural landscapes, gastronomy etc.

If i had the opportunity to visit another country it would be: Chile in South America

What would yours be?

Titan1757

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I love to travel a lot the Far East is my next target so I'm thinking Japan or Korea, China as well I love all the different cultures there so looking forward to It

shiragi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
just like almost everyone else, i want to see korea personally! from what i see on the internet, korea seems to be a beautiful place with (not-so) friendly people. as a foodie, i want to taste their scrumptious looking meals like tteokbokki (i've tasted that ofc but i think the authentic one will taste better)! i'm also a kpop fan so what are the odds of bumping into my idols?? lol

Reactions: Sky

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'd love to visit rural Japan, beautiful scenery and history!

Kiyoshi17384

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'd love to visit Korea because of the histories, food and the beautiful scenery

tescan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
The world has several places where you can go. Even in your own country you still can discover good places.
But to answer the question; Peru comes to mind and Cambodia. Always wanted to visit Machu Picchu in Peru and Angkor Wat in Cambodia.

mahediffa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Since I'm from Asia, I'd love to visit an European country that have that rural vibe like maybe netherland?

Lawrenciao

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
South korea iwant to go there because I think it is a Lively and fun country

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Make a trip to Los Angeles and San Francisco in the U.S.

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I would like to visit and get around in Canada, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Finland, Russia, Japan, China, Kenia, Turkey and many others!